ALL THE THINGS WE CAN DO
FULL SERVICE IN SHIPBUILDING, FABRICATION, CONVERSION AND REPAIR
We provide world-class shipbuilding, ship repair and non-standard steel and aluminum constructions for the marine industry. We work with cruise line operators, shipyards, architects, general contractors and ship owners to handle anything from simple labor support services, to a complete turn-key renovation, an new construction.. At our company employed only the most skilled fitters, welders and labor of all types. All of our technicians are experienced in industrial shipyards in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Holland, Norway, Japan, Germany, Croatia, France, Slovakia, UAE, Russia, Nigeria and Finland.
We perform a wide range of works in shipbuilding such as assembling and mounting of ship units, manufacture and installation of cargo-hatch covers, hull and insulation outfitting works as well many other services.
Also we offer a full range of ship repair works such as modernization and re-equipment of all types of vessels, hull repairs, repair and mounting of cargo-hatch covers, upgrading and remodeling of vessels.
Our main production divisions are located in Latvia and Ukraine
Building a yacht is serious step, our company offers professional assistance in all matters relating your yacht construction. Our company provide comprehensive services in engineering, painting, designing, interior. With in-house specialist expertise, we are able to provide unique solutions that matches your’s requirements. We make sure that the work has been conducted on time and on budget.
One of our major achievements are 5 super-yachts built on a turn-key basis:
Please take a look “Radisson Royal Flotilla”
We provide a complete range of electrical services for the shipbuilding, ship repair, commercial, industrial industry.
– Design and engineering
– Specific systems
– Coordination and on-board assembly
– Refitting and maintenance work
Our ship electrical and electronic repair works include:
– overhaul and/or rewinding of motors and alternators of all sizes
– rewinding of transformers and manufacture of new transformers
– re-sleeving and machining of motor-end shields and bearing journals
– manufacture of switch gear and control panels
– fault finding and repairs to automation systems (electrical and programmable logical computer)
– general installation work (eg. running of cables, fitting units and multi- cable transits)
– cleaning of switchboards
– supply of personnel for off port limits and riding crew work
– repair of navigational equipment
– boiler repairs
– fire damage repairs
– water damage repairs of engine rooms and other machinery components
– repair and installation of alarm systems (fire, main engine,and general alarms)
– installation and repair of comunication systems
– installations and repairs of temperature monitoring systems
– repairs of cranes and other cargo equipment
– repairs of electronic cathodic protection systems
– repair and supply of galley equipment ( ranges,ovens etc)
– calibration of all flow meters, gauges and regulators
STEEL STRUCTURES & NON-STANDARD CONSTRUCTION
Maritek LTD has all necessary resources for the construction of steel, stainless steel and aluminum non-standard buildings, including workshops, schools, churches, libraries, hotels, parking garages and more. We are specialized in designing and building custom steel structures with any amenities you require.
Maritek Ltd do the actual construction/installation of structural steel buildings. Our company are able to offer turnkey solutions to fulfill complete project requirements. We are capable of handling all your design, engineering, laser cutting, fabrication, welding, assembly and painting needs for structural steel.
Although we do prototyping, the majority of our projects are built according to your design. Our in-hous team of engineers work closely with you to design, develop and build the steel structure you desire. We use multiple types of detailing software. If you already have your drawings, we can work with you to complete the building portion of your project.
We have a huge experience in the installation and renewal of all types of piping on a variety of vessels. Onshore and offshore facilities. Pipeworks can be done either on board of your vessel or in a workshop. Our specialists ensure that all requirements are fulfilled at the highest level. Apart from the marine field we have installed piping works in many industrial units such as refineries and metallurgical industries. We also specialize in piping installations that are designated for luxury yachts, mega-yachts, naval vessels, patrol ships, frigates and submarines. We have experience in providing qualified work for these type of projects . We are flexible, on time, and very efficient.
– Piping engineering and design.
– System evaluation, installation, repair, modification and failure investigation.
– Compliance to ASME piping codes.
– Non-destructive examination, X-ray, MPJ, UT scanning and dye penetrant.
and much more…
Our company has carried out piping works in all the type of commercial ships:
– Bulk carriers
– Containers ships
– Oil tankers
– LPG/LNG tankers
– Cruise ships
– Cargo ships
The piping networks that we are installing include all the piping systems such as:
– Fuel oil
– Lubricating oil
– Sea water
– Fresh water
– Compressed air
– Chilled water
– Hydraulic oil
– Air vent
– Sounding pipes
– Sewage water
The materials from which we can fabricate the above piping systems are:
– Carbon steel
– Stainless steel
BLASTING AND PAINTING SERVICES
Our blast & paint division carries out regular protective coatings applications for offshore rigs, platforms and ships, tank terminals, cranes, marine equipment, columns, transmission towers and bridges. We are experienced applicators of multi-coat systems and provide a full range of industrial corrosion and fire protection services able to handle all major site works including:
– Confined Space Entry
– Working at Heights & Abseiling
– HP Water Blasting
– Full Containment Systems
– Environmentally Sensitive Projects
– Offshore Work
– Hull and deck care including full repaint
– Full bottom treatment and anti fouling
– Annual service and inspection plans
– Rigging inspection
– Vessel inspectorate liaison and compliance assessment
The main objective is to exceed customer expectation in a cost effective manner with the best quality and methods possible.
In our company, paint application in cargo hold & cargo tank treatment, tank treatment, hatch cover treatment together with accommodation and hull area are completed in accordance with paint manufacturer’s guidelines. All necessary criteria being met prior to commencement of coating and of course carefully complied with during the coating process.
Our comprehensive yacht painting services include:
– High performance yacht surface preparation and coatings application
– Bottom surface preparation and coatings application
– Tank cleaning, sandblasting and coating
– Specialty detailing and shop coatings application
– Fiberglass and gel coat repair and re coating
Mechanical breakdowns are a serious problem for shipowners and having competent engineers on board of our company we are ready to solve any breakdowns on your vessel.
We have specialists in repairing, rebuilding and overhauling of ships, offshore installations and diesel engines. We provide integral services with a highly qualified work force that are very experienced. Repair of valves, turbines, pumps, propulsion system of ships, rudders and their steering systems, transverse and azimuthal thrusters.
You can count on us for quality work at a competitive price.